1. IDENTIFICATION-RESPONSIBLE TREATMENT
Owner: GESTUR HUERTO DEL CURA, S.L.U (HUERTO DEL CURA).
CIF: B54302435 Domicilio social: Calle Porta de la Morera, 14, 03203, Elche (Alicante)-España
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. MANDATORY TO FACILITATE THE DATA.
The data requested in the forms accessible from the Website and service contracts to be provided by the company are, in general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to comply with the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or not provided correctly, they cannot be addressed.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSE OF THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA WILL BE TREATED BY THE CURE AND FOR HOW LONG?
Based on the User’s requests, the personal data collected will be treated by HUERTO DEL CURA in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage the reservations made of the different services and / or products of HUERTO DEL CURA, including payment management (if applicable) and the management of your requests and preferences.
- Manage the subscription to the info-publi / newsletter and subsequent referral.
- Manage your contact requests with the company through the channels provided for it.
- Manage the sending of personalized commercial communications of HUERTO DEL CURA, by electronic and / or conventional means, in cases in which the User consents to it by checking the box expressly enabled for this purpose.
- Manage the provision of the contracted accommodation service, as well as additional services to stay.
- Manage the conduct of surveys and / or evaluations related to the quality of the services provided by the company and / or the perception of its image as a company.
The User’s data will be kept for the period necessary for the fulfillment of each purpose or until the User requests their withdrawal from HUERTO DEL CURA, their consent is revoked or revoked.
5. WHAT DATA OF THE USER WILL TREAT OF THE CURE?
The following categories of data may be processed, depending on the request made by the User:
Identification data: name, surname, dni-cif
Contact information: Postal address, mobile phone, email address.
User identification codes or codes, if applicable.
Personal characteristics data: date of birth, sex, nationality.
Card information, necessary for the payment of the reservation or to guarantee it, as well as to pay for the stay or the services associated with it.
In case of registration and / or access to the website through a third-party account (booking platforms-social networks), you may collect and access certain information of the User profile of the corresponding social network / platform, only for internal administrative purposes and / or for the purposes indicated above.
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF YOUR DATA PROCESSING?
The data processing necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes that require the consent of the User for its realization, will not be carried out without counting on it.
Likewise, in the event that the User withdraws his consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke said consent, the User may contact HUERTO DEL CURA. through the following channels: Through a letter addressed to GESTUR HUERTO DEL CURA, S.L.U, C /. Porta de la Morera, 14, 03203, Elche (Alicante) -Spain, or by email to the email address; email@example.com, in both cases with the Reference “Data Protection”.
Likewise, in the cases in which it is necessary to process the User’s data for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the execution of the existing contractual relationship between HUERTO DEL CURA and the User, the treatment would be legitimized because it is necessary for compliance of these purposes. For its part, the treatment carried out for the conduct of surveys and / or evaluations related to the quality of the services provided by the company and / or the perception of its image as a company will be carried out based on the legitimate interest of the person in charge.
7. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
User data may be communicated to:
- Investee companies or business group, only for internal administrative purposes and / or for the purposes indicated above.
- Suppliers of HUERTO DEL CURA necessary for the adequate fulfillment of the legal obligations and / or the purposes indicated above.
- Partners and collaborating companies of HUERTO DEL CURA for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes and / or, if authorized, for the sending of commercial communications.
- Public Administrations, in the cases provided by law.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area, in the latter case being duly legitimized international data transfers in line with the Privacy Shield agreement.
8. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
It guarantees that you are of legal age or legally emancipated in your case, fully capable, and that the data provided to HUERTO DEL CURA are true, accurate, complete and updated. For these purposes, the User responds to the veracity of all the data that he communicates and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, so that he responds to his real situation.
It guarantees that you have informed the third parties that you provide your data, if so, of the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to HUERTO DEL CURA for the purposes indicated.
You will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for the damages, direct or indirect, that this causes to HUERTO DEL CURA or to third parties.
9. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which HUERTO DEL CURA processes the User’s data will be for the sending of commercial communications, by electronic and / or conventional means, with information related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to Users . This is what the company calls: INFO / PUBLI NEWSLETTER. Whenever any such communication is made, it will be directed solely and exclusively to those Users who have authorized their reception and / or who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
To carry out the previous work, HUERTO DEL CURA will be able to analyze the data obtained, in order to elaborate User profiles that allow to define in more detail the products that may be of interest.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from HUERTO DEL CURA, he can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as indicating his refusal to Receiving them through the unsubscribe option provided in each of the commercial communications sent.
10. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send a letter to GESTUR HUERTO DEL CURA, SLU, C / Porta de la Morera, 14, 03203, Elche (Alicante) -Spain, or by email to the address email@example.com, in Both cases, with the “Data Protection” Reference, attaching a photocopy of your valid identity document or passport, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether HUERTO DEL CURA is treating personal data that concerns the User or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from HUERTO DEL CURA the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Obtain human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions taken by HUERTO DEL CURA.
- Request the portability of your data.
Likewise, the user is informed that at any time he may file a claim regarding the protection of his personal data before the competent Control Authority.
12. SECURITY MEASURES
HUERTO DEL CURA will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Update: May 22, 2018