In order to enjoy the environment of the Garden to the maximum under the principles of respect and sustainability of its plants and animals, we advise our visitors:
- To walk along the paths, avoiding stepping on the lawn or garden areas and not to touch the plants, trees, bushes or flowers.
- Do not disturb the animals that live in the garden, nor throw objects into the ponds.
- Supervise children at all times, and show them respect for Nature.
Dogs are welcome in the Garden, we only ask that they be accompanied by their owners and on a leash.
- If you come by bicycle, it is not a problem, we have a parking area for bicycles.
- Out of respect for our visitors, we do not allow swimsuits in the garden.
Thank you very much for helping us to preserve this unique green space for the enjoyment of everyone.